Ecolab F/M Airkem Disinfectant Cleaner (1 Gallon)
This EPA-registered Neutral PH Disinfectant's active ingredient is Quaternary Ammonium Compound (benzalkonium chloride), scientifically-proven to eliminate COVID-19 particles. Airkem is ideal for Health Care Facilities as a disinfectant on all hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
What you get: Ecolab F/M Airkem Disinfectant Cleaner (for Institutional Use) 3.8l Gallon Container
How to Use:
- Housekeeping Floors, walls, patient rooms, tables, fixtures, carts
- Surgery/Recovery Floors, walls, fixtures, tables, “cold” disinfections of
- Obstetrics Floors, walls, fixtures, tables, “cold” disinfections of Instruments
- Physical Therapy Floors, walls, therapy tanks
- Laboratory Autopsy Bench tops, counters, floors, equipment, carts autopsy instruments
- Dietary Floors, walls, carts, refrigerators, all non-food contact surfaces
- Laundry Floors, walls, carts
In case of eye contact : Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical attention immediately.
In case of skin contact : Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Use a mild soap if available. Wash clothing before reuse. Thoroughly clean shoes before reuse. Get medical attention immediately.
If swallowed : Rinse mouth with water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention immediately.
If inhaled : Remove to fresh air. Treat symptomatically. Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
Main Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium Compound (benzalkonium chloride) which is 600-1,000ppm (0.1-1) is enough to kill the COVID-19
Concentration: must be used at a dosage of 3oz per 3.78 gallon per the virus disinfection use instructions.