In compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”), SCPA hereby declares its commitment to protect the confidentiality of your personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure.
SCPA commits to uphold your rights under the DPA with respect to the collecting, processing, storing, and disposing your personal data.
By using our website, communicating through our social media accounts, and other means of communication such as registered or ordinary mails, emails, or telephone calls, you are freely and voluntarily giving consent to SCPA to process your personal data. As discussed in the DPA, “Processing” means any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data. The personal data we will process include the following: Name, Email Address, Location, and Mobile Number.
Manner of Collection
Personal Data is collected in the following manner:
- Through inquiries, orders, or complaints sent through the website, email, registered or ordinary mail, or through social media accounts; and
- Through your participation in promotions, events, and market research.
SCPA sometimes use “cookies” on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer by your browser. SCPA does not obtain any personal information about you through cookies. The purpose of using cookies is to help the website keep track of your visits and activity and identify which parts of the website that are of greater interest to you so we can provide more of it to you.
Processing Personal Data
Personal data provided to us shall be used only for the following purposes:
- To answer your queries, process your order, and to respond to complaints for corrective action;
- To provide information about our products, events, and promotions;
- To invite you to participate in market research for the development of our products and services in order to serve you better;
- To give reports to government agencies when required to do so by law.
SCPA will retain your personal data collected and processed for the period prescribed by applicable laws. SCPA will never share your personal data to other persons or entities for purposes aside from the above-enumerated purposes without your consent.
You also have the right to access, update, or correct your personal data, or withdraw consent. Should you wish to do so you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.