RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Kindly see our guidelines below for the process on how to submit a claim for a RETURN or REFUND on your purchased items.
Items should strictly be returned unused and not damaged.
SHOPHYGIENE.PH has the right to refuse a return or refund claim for returns that are damaged or soiled & used.
SHOPHYGIENE.PH has the right to refuse as well a claim if the customer failed to follow our procedure – the Claim Request.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a production fault occurs. If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size.
Who are eligible for Return, Replacement, Refund or Store Credits:
- Customers with Missing Items
- Customers who Received Wrong Items
- Customers who Received a Defective/Damaged Item upon delivery
Procedure for Return, Replacement, Refund or Store Credits – via CLAIM REQUEST
- Make sure that your request or claim is under the guidelines of SHOPHYGIENE.PH’s Return and Refund Policy.
- Submit your Claim Request by reaching to our Customer Service team either via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through our https://www.facebook.com/ShopHygienePH Social Media page ONLY.
- The claim must be reported immediately. (up until the 3rd day from receiving the delivery)
- Customers must STRICTLY keep the Air Way Bill (Paper/Sticker with the sender & recipient’s details) and packaging or courier pouch intact.
- Customer must attach/provide the following Photos on the E-mail or Chat Claim Request.
- The Air Way Bill - If damaged or could no longer be retreived, customers may Request a New AWB from us
- Attached Website Invoice
- All items that are delivered per box / pouch
- Photo of the Back of the Item – For Faulty or Damaged Item only
6. Once the Claim request is sent, kindly wait for our Customer Service Team to reach to you for the instructions for the settlement and next steps.